4D Cityscape is a patented, multi-layer puzzle that is fun, challenging, and educational. Assemble the first two layers of the puzzle to form a map of the city's streets, islands, roads, railways, parks, and geography. When the base layers are complete, you're ready for a trip through history!
Layers one and two assemble together forming a geographical map of the city.
The 4th Dimension is Time, located on the third layer of the puzzle. Refer to the Time Poster to locate and place each building on the map according to the year it was built.
As you work your way through the Time Poster, you are placing each building in chronological order as if history is happening before you eyes! The year of the last building placed on the map represents the year you are in the puzzle.
- Learn how a city develops and evolves
- Explore historic buildings and architectural styles
- Get to know the geography of an area
- Discover the defining moments in history
- Perfect for group play
- Makes a great souvenir & gift
- Assembled Dimensions: 28" L x 12" W x 4" H