High-quality, wooden canoe paddles. Made in Cambrigde, Ontario.
- Grip: 5-ply laminated basswood, cobra style
- Shaft: 8-ply laminated basswood and white cedar, oval 1 ¼” x 1 1⁄16”, 12° angle
- Blade: 9-ply laminated white cedar with 4oz fibreglass cloth overlay
- Blade Cross Section Style: curved, cambered
- Tip Material & Style: casting epoxy, complete edge
- Finish: high-gloss exterior polyurethane with UV block
- Usage: outrigger and marathon racing, sit and switch flat water touring
- Bent Shaft
- Overall Length: 50"
- Shaft Length: 32"
- Blade Length: 18"
- Blade Width: 8.75"
- Blade Area (square inch): 95
- Average Weight: 15oz