- Agnes Grey and The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Brontë
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- Shirley and The Professor by Charlotte Brontë
- Villette by Charlotte Brontë
1847 saw the publication of 3 novels from an author named Brontë: Charlotte’s Jane Eyre, Emily’s Wuthering Heights, and Anne’s Agnes Grey. These masterpieces (plus 4 more) are now available in hardback volumes wrapped in custom purple jackets, a design modelled after the antique leather bindings that were commonly seen in the Brontë’s time.
The books in this set are published by Everyman’s Library. Each hardcover volume is bound in cloth and features a silk reading ribbon, acid-free and natural cream-coloured paper, and European-style half-round spines.
Includes the following books: