Whether you’re sneaking off to play a quick 9, or spending a day at the links, there’s just something about golf that keeps pulling you back. Juniper Books’ Golf Club Set celebrates golf as a physical and mental game. This book set combines books that cover topics from mastering golf's mental game to lessons from legendary golfer Walter Hagan. Juniper's custom jackets bring the feeling of a vintage clubhouse poster to your bookshelf.
The books in this set are published by Penguin Random House and Simon & Schuster.
Includes the following books:
- Play Your Best Golf Now by Pia Nilsson and Lynn Marriott with Ron Sirak
- Mastering Golf's Mental Game by Dr. Michael T. Lardon with Matthew Rudy
- How to Play the World's Most Exclusive Golf Clubs by John Sabin
- Legendary Lesson: More Than One Hundred Golf Teachings by Claudia Mazzucco
- The Mindful Golfer: How to Lower Your Handicap While Raising Your Conciousness by Stephen Altschuler