A multi-shape bike lock.
This “solid” lock can be easily molded into unusual shapes: bending the lock and wrapping it around your bike frame becomes a creative, unconventional, and playful gesture. Thanks to its shapeshifting structure, you can secure your bike much more easily to bike racks or any other urban element. Not only a security tool but also an innovative way to give a personal touch to your bike. Twist it and go!
- Size: 825 mm length, 20 mm outer silicone, 16 mm inner metal tube
- Material: silicone cover, soft plastic terminals, inner metal core
- Innovative theft-resistant inner core
- Special bellows protecting any leverage point
- High protection level compared to other cable locks
Palomar is a design company founded in Florence, Italy in 2001 by Fabio Palchetti and Cristina Cencett. The company’s name is a tribute to the writer Italo Calvino and his novel Mr. Palomar.