|Availability:||In stock (6)|
Lucetta is a magnetic bike light.
Made up of 2 small magnetic lights, Lucetta is the new, essential light for your bike, Easy to attach to any bike, the 2 small lights, 1 red and 1 white, switch on with just a click, and are guaranteed to stay securely in place even on the bumpiest road. You can select a steady beam, or a slow or fast flashing light by simply clicking the light on the bike. When you reach your destination, remove the lights, join them together, and slip them in your pocket.
- Package includes: 1 white front light, 1 red rear light, and 2 adapters to enable the use of Lucetta on bikes of non-ferrous materials.
- Lighting modes: steady light, slow flashing, or fast flashing
- White light intensity: 15000 mcd
- Red light intensity: 4000 mcd
- Slow flashing mode: 60 flashes/minute
- Fast flashing mode: 240 flashes/minute
- Super wide angle of visibility
- Run time: up to 40 hours
- Power supply: two CR2032 batteries
- Weather resistant
Palomar is a design company founded in Florence, Italy in 2001 by Fabio Palchetti and Cristina Cencett. The company’s name is a tribute to the writer Italo Calvino and his novel Mr. Palomar.