A levitating lightbulb inspired by New York City's monochrome skyline, the FLYTE Manhattan features an Edison style borosilicate glass bulb, a 7 LED star-shaped filament, a Chrome cap, and an aluminum ring. The base is crafted from a sustainably-sourced Walnut wood.
FLYTE Manhattan uses an energy efficient LED rated to last about 50,000 hours. That’s equivalent to 12 hours a day for 11 years!
FLYTE Manhattan is designed in Sweden.
- Includes Walnut wood base, lightbulb with Chrome cap, and AC Adapter.
- No batteries required.
- Lifetime: 50 000 Hours.
- Efficiency: 16Lm/W.
- Max Brightness: 60 Lumens.
- Power Adapter: 15 Volts
- US/EU/UK/AU Plug.
- Global Voltage Compatible: 100V - 240V
- Usage: Indoor Use Only.
- Weight of Base: 500 grams (1.10 pounds)
- Base Dimensions: 126mm x 126mm x 30mm (5" x 5" x 1.2")