These handmade beer shaving soaps by Rattlestick will help soothe, protect, and cleanse, for that crisp, clean shave.
- Raw will awaken your wild senses. The sharp crisp top notes of grapefruit and lime combine to uplift your spirit, while grounding base notes keep you connected to the here and now.
- Untamed, this woodsy, world fragrance is reminiscent of your days of travel. Top notes of spruce and cypress combined with deep base notes of frankincense will remind you to get back to your untamed roots.
- Primal, this earthy mix of oak-moss and vetiver is unashamedly deep, with a strong base note foundation. Reach down and connect with your very primal core.
- Barbarian, backroom lounges, the smell of whiskey mixed with the sweet scent of tobacco echoes through the middle notes of juniper, coffee, and myrtle in this musky fragrance.
- Shea Butter: An excellent skin softening oil, naturally rich in vitamins A, E, and F needed for good skin balance.
- Coconut Oil: Solidifies the shaving soap, helps soothe dry and inflamed skin, and absorbs easily into the skin without leaving it feeling greasy.
- Olive Oil: Solidifies the shaving soap, promotes radiant, smooth skin, and helps fight off the signs of aging.
- Castor Oil: Known for its medicinal and curative uses as well as its ability to penetrate the skin and acts a humectant by drawing moisture into the skin. Helps the soap to lather.
- Avocado Oil: Packed with vitamins, protein, and fatty acids that are beneficial to your skin. Avocado oil is very nourishing for dry and dehydrated skin and helps improve skin elasticity.
- Sodium Hydroxide: A small amount of lye is necessary to start a reaction in a large amount of oil. This reaction transforms the oil into soap. There is no lye left in the soap when the reaction is complete.
- Beer: beer is primarily hops, which are known to sooth irritated skin and contain skin softening amino acids.